fjallraven sweater Fjällräven Women´s clothing Sweaters , Fjällräven Vika Sweater Sweaters Ecru Women´s clothing,fjallraven down jacket,high-tech materials fjallraven iceland anorak,Factory Outlet
Wonderfully warm knitted womens sweater with classic Scandinavian design in soft lambswool. High, ribbed collar with mid-length zippered opening in the front. Ribbed sleeve cuffs and hem. Leather logo on the sleeve. Comfort fit.
- Concept: Outdoor
- Weight (FJR): 324 g in size S
- Consumer Material: Wool
- Outer material: 100% Wool
- Contains non textile parts of animal origin: Yes
- Nature?’s very own functional material:
Wool has kept people warm for thousands of years and is part of a long tradition in outdoor life, playing a vital role for people such as traditional farmers, fishermen, firemen and soldiers. This curly, hollow fibre holds large volumes of air, which then provide insulation.
As well as being a natural material, wool is also a remarkably sophisticated fibre: it’s durable and elastic, comfortable to wear and very useful in both hot and cold climates. Wool absorbs moisture which is then transported away from the body (where otherwise it would cool and make you colder) and it is the only fibre to have any thermal properties while damp. It is particularly clever when you are switching between heavy and light work, as it helps to regulate your temperature.
Wool is also naturally resistant to dirt and bad odours, which means that woollen garments do not need to be washed as often as similar synthetic garments. Airing the garment is usually sufficient for it to feel clean again.
- Different types of wool:
• Normal wool from sheep is insulating, durable and soft. The insulating capacity can be varied by using different knitting techniques to create either a smoother or airier structure.
• Lamb’s wool comes from the first shearing of a young sheep and is extra soft and versatile. Knitting techniques can also be varied in this instance.
• Merino wool comes from Merino sheep and is an extra soft, fine wool that is not itchy – which is why it is popular for underwear and garments worn close to the skin.
Discover Fjällräven Vika Sweater in stock and at the best price. Visit Fjällräven Classic Styles USA, your online shop for ski equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Fjällräven Vika Sweater now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Fjällräven - Women´s clothing - Sweaters